Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Project 6: Interventionist Media

The original web page is from the official news website of a Taiwanese TV company. Freedom of the media is given in Taiwan However, our media has abused their power for a very long time; things like telling audiences wrong information without checking it, reporting the same news over and over again, putting emotional words, and taking funny things or videos from the internet then making them as news. Many news channels also have their own political positions, but they don't even try to hide it, which is really bad when reporting a social issue. In this picture I want to show how our media is so unprofessional. I chose the society page but I did put three news from daily life section into it just for the effect. I didn't make any news up. These were all real news on the website.
Unfortunately, this website doesn't not provide English version, so I have to translate the entire page. If there is any language mistake, I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment