Monday, May 12, 2014

Final Project: Second Life

Self:




Personally, I think the operation of Second Life is not quite friendly for user. I spent most of the time just to try to figure out how to make something works.But eventually I ended up with asking for help. (Thanks professor Whittenberger!) Even that, it still fun (and kind of weird) to making a digital self.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Process of making my second self




The elephant actually is a plush my mom gave me when she visited Thailand. I have heard a lot that elephants care about their family and are able to express various emotions. I think I kind of like elephant because I also care my family a lot.
This is how my elephant plush really looks like:

No comments:

Post a Comment