Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Project 2: Performance Score

        I performed this score which was made by my classmate Mason Furr. I played the score from the left first, went through the right-upper part, then moved down and kept going to the edge of right side. Every straight line I performed it by the ruler. The hollow circles were presented by the tick tok sound and the tiny dots were the pile bottle.


        And this is my music score for my another classmate Marina Thomassian. Her instrument was a flute, which reminded me wind. So I drew the background lines by lines to make it looks like the flow of wind. I drew leaves in various colors and sizes to present the pitch or volume of the flute. Because I wanted to let the performer decide how to play my score, there is not really a clear way to tell where to start or how to perform the leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment