Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Project 3: Experimental Video Triptychs





The three clips of the triptychs from the left to the right:


      My triptychs video is an appreciation of water. Water is one of the main element for a life to begin. I placed a tiny river in the middle part as the emphasis of my theme. However, I made a mistake that I tried to record the river video too fast. When I did the editing to lower the speed, it lacked enough frames so it didn't play very fluently. The two side videos both contain various animal clips, which I tried to express the strong connections between water and lives. This may be hardly noticeable, but all the clips I picked had water appeared somewhere inside them. It was shown either visually or aurally. Furthermore, since water comes from nature, I kept all the sounds of the video for showing my appreciation. I wanted the audience to be able to feel the natural beauty from my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment