Sunday, September 13, 2015

Constructing Idea



For the my decision, I decided to make a project related to biological science and
animation. The idea is to make life science be more approachable to general audience, getting people to feel interested in this subject. It may be focused on anatomy and biological process.
I always think visual content has strong power to influence people. I hope that by using animation on my project, people are more interested in biology. I also think interaction is another way to allow people to engage with something that they are unfamiliar with but enjoy it at the same time. I will try to find possible sources for the interaction part. So far, this project is set to be an animation about life science. The drawings shown above are the drift of the storyboard for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment